Experience the Circle of Health: Transforming Approaches to Collaboration
February 14-28, 2016
Get to know the Circle of Health, an innovative tool that enhances collaboration across sectors! The Circle of Health was recently featured as a key framework at the 6th Global Forum on Health Promotion, receiving accolades for its relevance in collaborative health promotion initiatives and planning.
The Quaich’s upcoming online workshop series delves into the practice and value of the Circle of Health as a tool that engages collaborators, creates a shared language for stakeholders, and promotes innovative solutions to complex issues.
Learn more: https://quaichlearningcentre.wordpress.com/
• Increased abilities in planning to deal with complex issues
• Partnership development skills and tools
• Knowledge about team building with a shared framework and language
• Understanding of varied learning styles and the best ways to engage others
• Enhanced facilitation skills
• A network of online connections
• Confidence using the Circle of Health & integrating it into your work-life experience
Register for single workshops or the full series, and join from the comfort of your home or office. Individual workshops are $65 CAD, and the full 5-part training series is $299 CAD per person. Series discounts are available for groups of 3 or more.
Register early to reserve your spot - numbers are limited to 20 participants per session.
Learn more & register now: https://quaichlearningcentre.wordpress.com/
#1 – Covering the Basics: The Circle of Health & e-Learning • February 14
#2 – Developing Partnerships • February 16
#3 – Collaborative Value-Based Planning • February 21
#4 – Sharing Information with Others • February 23
#5 – Facilitating Discussions • February 28
Past participants say: